Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday Edibles - Share your Favorite Soup Recipes!

This sunday, we got a live lobster and made lobster bisque! I will be posting pictures and telling all about that fun experience shortly. The bisque turned out good, but not great. I am going to research and try out other recipes before sharing one with you.

Today, I thought I'd do something a little different. Instead of posting a recipe, I'm going to ask you to share yours instead! I've decided to make more soups and need your ideas! What are your favorites? Thanks, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy!! Soup is a food that I could not live without. It is the perfect meal. I love it. I have so many favorites ~ one of them is Dill Pickle soup. May sound weird, but it is wonderful, and just the thing for when you have a cold.

    ReplyDelete