Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday Irreplaceables - Morning Caffeine!

I never drank coffee until I started working. Even then it took me a little while, but now I have to have a cup of coffee in the morning to function. Just that one cup, and I am ready to start my day.

Ever since we discovered the French Press (you can read all about it here), we've been using it exclusively - it makes the best coffee! As for the coffee itself, we've been buying Starbucks coffee for a while, with a few random finds from Ross Boutique and TJ Maxx here and there. I'd love to hear your favorite kind of coffee!

3 comments:

  1. I drank coffe a bit in my younger days but I have always been a tea girl! My favorite is Starbucks Chai Tea Latte...hot or iced...it's all good! In fact I like just about any type of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, i've been off coffee since december. i used to relish my morning cup... same thing, just one cup to get going. steve (he still drinks coffee) and i love zoka, a brand in seattle. hawaiian coffee is superb also. pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is one that's loaded with sweetener and flavored creamer.

    ReplyDelete