Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday Irreplaceables - Nutella


We don't buy Nutella very often, but when we do, I always wonder how I made it so long without it. Seriously, this stuff is so deliciously addicting!

Next time you get a crepe, try one with Nutella and bananas - you will not be disappointed! To enjoy it in the comfort of your own home, cut up a sour apple and dip it in Nutella for a delicious (and not so nutritious) snack! A couple of weeks ago, I had Nutella-filled French toast for brunch. It was by far the best French toast I've ever had! I tried to replicate it at home this weekend, and still have some work to do. As soon as I perfect it, I'll share it with you!

3 comments:

  1. I would take Nutella in an IV drip, if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never had this but have heard it's awesome. i seriously don't need to buy it, cause i'd probably eat the whole jar in an afternoon. this gets mentally filed away with krispy kreme donuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Costco sells it in a two pack and it's by far the best price there. I introduced my husband to Nutella a few years back and he can't believe he lived off of Peanut Butter and jelly when he was a kid, he says he would have much rather of had nutella sandwiches (that's the chocoholic in him talking). What we do is to have a Nutella and banana sandwich. Spread nutella on both sides of the bread, slice bananas and put onto and there you have it! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete