Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday Irreplaceables - An Office Shoe Drawyer!

And I thought my high heel days are over. Was I wrong!

I have all these extra drawyers that are empty; I started slowly migrating my pumps into one of them, and how there is quite a collection of them there. It's the best of both worlds. I wear flats to and from work, and change into high heels when I get there. I think my shoe drawyer may possibly be the best invention ever! If you don't have one, get one NOW.

Another benefit is that I have more room at home to buy new shoes! As soon as I have some extra cash, I'll be using it to house these gorgeous Nate 2 pumps; this gorgeous pair in Blue lace nappa print; and these darling Marc Jacobs shoes.

4 comments:

  1. Great idea! Hopefully those drawers lock. I've learned not to leave any valuables at my workplace. Unfortunately, they disappear :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shoe drawer is at work?? yes, hopefully it locks! you're in the big city now. cute shoes... but i trip in any heel higher than a flip flop. pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wearing heels, but mostly in the cooler months because my feet swell when it's hot. Great idea to have a shoe drawer at work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, if you lived anywhere near me I'd be begging to borrow the Marc Jacobs pumps! Those are just divine. Great idea on a shoe drawer, I might just try that. :)

    ReplyDelete