Thursday, September 10, 2009

I was Wearing Air

My Cole Haan package came in yesterday! I ordered a pair of shoes I wasn't sure about, because it was hard to see what they really look like from the picture. They were a great price (already on clearance and an extra 20% off during Labor Day weekend), so I thought I'd check them out. I figured I could always return them.

When I took them out of the box, they looked cute! If you are wondering, the toes are rounded (you can't tell from the picture). When I put them on, I thought I was wearing air! They are soft, and it felt like I was not wearing any shoes at all. I spent a good hour walking around in them last night, and it was heavenly.

If you are looking for comphy shoes, here is a pair of flats I highly recommend!

1 comment:

  1. Those are super cute! They remind me of styles from the '80's. It's funny how the fashion trends get recycled. I'm glad flats are popular again!

    ReplyDelete