Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Trip to Central Park!

Hi everyone! It's Ruby! I have missed you all very much over the last week. Did you have a good Labor Day weekend? Mine was really exciting, and I cannot wait to tell you all about it.

On Saturday, I complained to Momma and Papa that they never take me outside. Every time I look out the window, I see miscellaneous dogs being walked. I am a person too. I also want to go outside!

So on Sunday, I made my debut at Central Park! Can you believe it? Momma and Papa put me in a carrier, and we went on the subway to Central Park. Once there, I got to walk around and explore! It was a little scary and stressful at first (it was my first time being out in the open like that), but overall I had a good time. Here I am, checking things out.

Those birds kept teasing me!

I was exhausted at the end, but was happy that I got to go to Central Park. Maybe Momma and Papa will take me again, if I am good!

Catnip to all,
Ruby

4 comments:

  1. ruby, your mommy and daddy love you soooo much! glad you got to go outside. cali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby you look so cute, and it sounds like you had a fun day with your momma and papa. I bet you were the talk of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her eyes are amazing!!! So big when she hunt :o)

    ReplyDelete