Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Unreasonables - No More Dressing

Last Thursday, I came to work to find a note on the fridge that said that the fridge would be cleaned the next day. The note also said to clearly mark anything you did not want thrown away with a sign "Do not discard".

I printed up a large "'Do not discard" sign and taped it up to the bottle of dressing I keep in the fridge.

The day after the fridge was cleaned, I found out that my dressing got thrown away. Should not have bothered with the note after all!

4 comments:

  1. Are you sure we don't work in the same office?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, what was the point? Maybe you should have taped a "do not discard" sign on the "do not discard" sign and seen what happened :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no...! It reminds of my last workplace.

    ReplyDelete