Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday Irreplaceables - Clinique Skin Care Line

Back in college, I did not have much of a skin care regime. A friend dragged me into Bloomingdales so she could buy Clinique skin care products. That's how I first heard of Clinique.

When I got out of college and got a little more serious about my facial skin care routine, I decided to try out Clinique. I have been using it ever since and love it! I started out with the 3-step care system (soap, toner and moisturizer) that are appropriate for my skin type. Over time, I added a facial scrub and eye makeup remover that I use when needed, and an eye cream that I use daily. I also use their City Block Sheer Oil-Free Daily Face Protector. I recently learned that it is best to keep the same brand for your skin care products as they are developed to complement each other. I am not a big fan of scented products, and Clinique products are fragrance-free, which is an added bonus for me.

My wedding makeup artist also uses Clinique products quite a bit in her work because they are hypoallergenic. While I am a MAC girl when it comes to makeup, I do love Clinique quickliners for eyes.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! THis is what I use too!!! :o) We sure have pretty face ;o)

    ReplyDelete