Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday Irreplaceables – Cole Haan Loafers

Before we headed to our honeymoon, I knew I'd be doing a lot of walking in a big city, so I bought a pair of adorable Cole Haan loafers at DSW. I got an amazing deal on them, and they were the most comfortable pair I've ever owned. Better yet, they had little bows in the front - can't beat cute and comfortable at the same time!

Then, during our trip overseas this winter, I got caught in a rain storm wearing them, and they were ruined. I was so disappointed!

Now I've found a replacement: Shelby Bit! The cuteness factor is not as high, but it'll suffice. I've found these in black, and they are so comfortable! Just what I need to walk around the city in the fall.

3 comments:

  1. Love their shoes! They are way out of my price range, but worth it, I am sure. I've never been able to find a pair in my size on the clearance racks at DSW, but believe me, I look for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love em Janna! They look very comfortable and stylish.

    ReplyDelete