Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday Irreplaceables - Lindor Truffles

I have no idea why it took me so long to talk about these. They are THE BEST chocolates ever made; mark my word.

Yesterday I was having a rough day at work when I walked by a lounge and spotted an entire bowl of these truffles sitting on the table! I rushed to the bowl and immediately took five. (Don't worry, there were plenty left. I did share one with a co-worker). My day got instantly better!

Lindt should pay me royalties. A few years back, I gave a bag of Lindor truffles to my parents for the holidays. They loved them, and so did my sister. And then it began. Everyone in my family and everyone my parents know got truffles for every holiday for the next year straight, I swear. Now my sister buys them by the pound (8-10 pounds at once) - I've never seen anyone else buy so much chocolate! I wouldn't be surprised if I learned that her shopping there alone has expanded Lindt's business and caused them to open more stores.

Anyway, if you've had these before, you know how good they are. If you haven't, you're missing out!

2 comments:

  1. I fully agree! The market I shop at has these at the checkout. I can't get out of there without buying some. I love the ones w/ peanut butter in the middle. MMMMMMMMM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great taste. Those are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete