Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday Irreplaceables – MAC Paints

Until I discovered this product, I could not wear eye shadow and have it look good all day long (especially in the summer). If you have oily or combination skin, or have a hard time getting eye shadow to stay on, here is a magical product from MAC: Paints!

You need just a tiny amount; use a synthetic brush to spread a very thin layer over your eye lid and apply eye shadow. Not only will your shadow stay on for most of the day - Paints will make it pop!

I use the shade called Bare Canvas. It has a natural look to it and a tiny bit of shimmer. Remember: a little bit goes a long way with Paints! The little tube lasts me forever and is well worth $16.50. Love it!

1 comment:

  1. I should try this. My eyeshadow doesn't like to stay put, either.

    ReplyDelete