Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Want to See my Toys?

Hi all! Hope you are having a wonderful week thus far. I've been meaning to tell you about two new fantastic toys Momma got me about a month ago. They came from casbahkitten on Etsy! I love them so.

The first one is Bluejay Fatberd Cat Toy. It's just like my first yellow bird toy, only in blue. I play with it daily.

The second one is a Pickle Cat Toy, Kosher Dill Size. I had so much fun with it, but managed to lose it somehow last week. Maybe it is under the couch?

I hope it turns up soon! In fact, I am going to search for it right now...

2 comments:

  1. ruby, you're so lucky your mommy buys toys for you. i have to improvise. cotton balls, qtips, brillo pads, sponges. mommy never knows where one will turn up. cali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Ruby, you're very lucky to have a mommy that loves you so. Those toys look like alot of fun! Maybe you'll get more for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete