Saturday, October 17, 2009

Back!

I am back from my trip! I brought back a little souvenir - a cold (not good), but I started taking medicine right away and felt better relatively fast (good) until I realized that I was taking twice as much as directed (not good).

Other than this minor nuisance, the trip was terrific! My usual shop operations have resumed, and while I don't plan to be away for a little while, I will be doing two shows in the next month. The first one is a week away (24 October), and I will be closing my shop that day. If there are one-of-a-kind items you've had your eyes on, you may want to get them before next weekend to avoid the risk of them selling at the show. If you're in the NYC area and are interested in stopping by the show, just let me know, and I'll send you the details!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Hope you feel better soon. Any pictures?

    ReplyDelete