Monday, October 5, 2009

jaC Procures on Etsy - City Grey Canvas Messenger Bag with Yellow Lining

Husband wanted a new bag for his Birthday. We did a little window shopping online, and he decided that the man purse I mean messenger bag would come from Etsy, as it would be handmade and unique.

He picked out this attractive messenger bag in Sinem Inugur's shop. He wanted magnetic snaps instead of regular ones. I sent a note to Sinem inquiring if it was possible. The next morning, she replied that it was, and listed the bag for me just a few hours later! Another hours went by, and Sinem notified me that she had shipped the bag. How's that for customer service?

The bag arrived all the way from Istanbul on Friday, and Husband could not be more pleased. It is exactly what he wanted, and the quality and craftsmanship are top notch! He wore it the very next day, and it looks fantastic. A big thank you to Sinem for a perfect transaction! I could not have asked for better, quicker and friendlier service. Her shop is now one of my absolute favorites, and Husband is now hooked on Etsy!

5 comments:

  1. So glad you converted the husband into an Etsy fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one good looking man-purse!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the man purse! What a great looking manly bag! I hearted her shop, it's got alot of beautiful items in it that I would love to own, thanks for sharing her with us :)

    ReplyDelete