Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday Receivables - Coats!


It has been chilly out this week! This post is inspired by the not-so-distant winter. A good coat is a must, especially if you want to stay warm in the cold streets of NYC! Here are my top votes.

I am in love with this classy Tahari 'Leslie' Wool Coat, $248, pictured. Just gorgeous.

I've always liked lighter coats like this DKNY Belted Wool Blend Trench Coat, $198. My only concern is, will it get dirty quickly?!

Here is something in a fun print - Via Spiga Plaid Wool Blend Trench Topper, $188. I have a long brown Via Spiga coat, and the quality is top notch.

2 comments:

  1. ooh, love that white one, but yea, i'd be concerned about getting it dirty. the longer length will keep you much warmer than #3. pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful choices, so stylish!

    ReplyDelete