Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thursday Edibles - Hot Dogs!

I have an unhealthy obsession with hot dogs - no idea why. I get one every chance I get (which is a lot). NYC has a hot dog stand on every corner; sometimes I think that this is reason enough to move to NYC! Seriously. I LOVE them.

Today's post is not a recipe - I just wanted to share with you the fantastic hot dogs we had at Gray's Papaya a couple of weekends ago! They were delectable! I got Papaya juice with my dogs; the rest of their juices are delectable also (especially coconut). As you can guess though, I don't go there for the juice. :)

Aren't these fine-looking hot dogs?!

4 comments:

  1. This place has been mentioned on the Food Network ~ it looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even having never been anywhere near NYC, I have heard of Gray's Papaya and that their dogs are the best! Looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum, looks good! i love hot dogs. i never make them at home. steve hates them. but it's my go-to snack when i'm golfing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Janna,
    Have you ever been to New York Hot Dog on Bleecker Street? They make great Korean hot dogs (if you like Korean food) and also good American hot dogs!

    ReplyDelete