Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday Irreplaceables – Neosporin

First, let me take care of some housekeeping.

Yesterday morning time got away from me, and before I knew it, I had to leave for work! Hence no post. I'm back today though!

We will be doing a weekly grammar review; there are at least four of you who have requested it, so I am going to pick a day and start within a week!

Now on to the Tuesday post! I discovered Neosporin only a few years ago, and have been using it ever since, be it on an occasional break-out or blemish, a cut or a scratch. It works wonders! It makes blemishes disappear overnight and helps cuts heal faster while protecting against infection. Love it!

2 comments:

  1. A few people have told me recently that it works on blemishes.

    I am just going to have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that it worked on blemishes! Will have to try it for that, darn those hormones!

    ReplyDelete