Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Wearables - Holiday Bracelets!

Before we look at this week's pretty new pieces, here is a quick note to let you know that my friend is hosting a jewelry show for me this Sunday. I will close my shop that day and re-open it as soon as I am back from the show. If you've had your eye on a one-of-a-kind piece, don't let it get away from you!

I added three amazing bracelets in winter holiday colors to my shop recently! They feature one of my favorite combinations - handmade lampwork beads and white keshi pearls.

Poinsettias in the Snow Bracelet - Red, White and Silver Handmade Glass Lampwork Beads, White Keshi Pearls and Sterling Silver Bracelet, $85

The Bluest Moon Bracelet - Blue, Ivory and Silver Handmade Glass Lampwork Beads, White Keshi Pearls and Sterling Silver Bracelet, $85

Merlot Bouquet Bracelet - Cherry Red, Ivory and Silver Handmade Glass Lampwork Beads, White Keshi Pearls and Sterling Silver Bracelet, $85

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous - love the first one. Good luck with the jewelry show!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! The beads are extraordinary ~ I love how they have the Silver in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love them all and wish I could have one of each of these! You have a remarkable ability to make the most beautiful pairing with those lampwork beads Janna!

    ReplyDelete