Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Great News!

Momma and Papa were going to go away for several days over Thanksgiving. They have changed their plans!!! They are staying here with me - isn't it fantastic?

They claim it's because of the last-minute change of plans and other fake reasons. The real reason is they do not want to leave me all by my lonesome! I am so happy. I was NOT looking forward to having a strange babysitter check on me daily.

Now I get to eat a lot of turkey and cause mischief all day. Life doesn't get any better than that!

Love,
Ruby

4 comments:

  1. yay for you ruby! yes, i love it when mommy and daddy stay home too. cali

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got them both wrapped around your little paw Ruby! What a good girl you are, love ya! Godmommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries, Ruby! I'm sure your momma could always hide you in her new Kate Spade bag for the plane/train ride :)

    ReplyDelete