Monday, November 16, 2009

jaC Procures on Etsy - Snow White Holiday Tree Earrings by Alison Kelley Designs

I recently purchased a pair of these Snow White Holiday Tree Earrings - Swarovski Crystals, Sterling Silver from Alison of alisonkelleydesigns. They came in the mail the other day, beautifully wrapped in a box with a pretty ribbon bow. Even though they are a gift for my Mother-in-Law, I wanted to take a peek at them myself. I carefully removed the ribbon, opened the box and found them to be even more adorable and sparkly than I thought they would be! These earrings are absolutely marvelous, and I can't wait to give them to my Mother-in-Law this Christmas.

Let me tell you a little bit about Alison, the lovely creator of the tiny Swarovski trees. Alison and I "met" about a year and half ago on Etsy. Ever since then, we've exchanged frequent e-mails, spoken on the phone and purchased jewelry-making supplies for each other. Not only is she a dear friend and an amazing mother to three energetic boys - she is also Ruby's Godmother!

Be sure to check out her shop, where you will find more holiday earrings and beautiful jewelry for any occasion!

3 comments:

  1. Those are so sweet, I'm sure your MIL will love them! Alison is a true "gem" ~ who could not love her?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've gotten to know alison thru you, janna. and yes, she's a good egg. we just need to get her to post more often on her blog! pam

    ps love the earrings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank so much Janna and I'm so happy you love the little Christmas tree earrings. I hope your mother-in-law will love them too! You'll have to let me know :)

    I love Etsy but meeting you Janna has got to be the best thing I've gotten out of Etsy, your friendship truly means the world to me. And through you I have met some wonderful people like Stacy and Pam, love you guys too! Pam I know, I know, my poor blog has been so neglected. It's the kids, they're turning my hair white and keeping me very busy.

    ReplyDelete