Monday, November 9, 2009

Meet My New Kate Spade Purse!

Yesterday we spent all day at a huge outlet mall! We had seven hours to look around, but were done in about five. It was important to stop when we did to preserve Husband's sanity. Anyway, my favorite purchase of the day was this gorgeous Drawstring Opus bag in poppy color! It looks just like the one pictured here, only the drawstrings and handles are dark brown patent leather. I had no intention of buying a new bag, but it was over 60% off!

She is a beauty! I love the bright poppy color and the classic style.

4 comments:

  1. love this! love the color and style. i got a coach one recently at an outlet in an aquey-blue color. love it. and wow, 5 hours at the shops with husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I haven't been to our outlets in forever, I should go there to do some of my Christmas shopping. I love your new purse! Great color and style, 60% off is a great discount!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous color. Congrats on your new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design, and the color will get you through the dreary days of Winter!

    ReplyDelete