Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Meet My Second Cousin!

Hi everyone -

Allow me to introduce to you my second cousin Monica! Momma's cousin found her on the street with a bad cold and an infected eye that was shut closed. She took Monica to the vet, who gave her some medicine, and then brought her home and nursed her back to health. She was a teeny little thing - only two months old, and couldn't even say "Meow" as she had lost her voice because of the cold.

Thankfully, she has fully recovered now, and as you can see, her eye is just fine! I am really excited to have a second cousin and can't wait to play with her some day!

Much love,
Ruby

4 comments:

  1. Hello sweetie, I hope you get well real soon! I know you will because you have such a kind mom and she will take great care of you just like how her cousin, Janna, takes care of Ruby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a sweet little thing. I'm sure she'll be happy from now on. So sweet of your cousin to take her in.

    Hug and kisses to you Ruby
    xo Godmother

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, so cute! I was really touched to read about how your cousin saved her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm amazed at how a tiny creature could survive the elements ~ it had to be fate that she was found in time. She's adoreable!

    ReplyDelete