Monday, November 23, 2009

Year-End Resolution

Here are the things I'd like to accomplish before the year-end:

1. Clean my closet! I disposed of a good 25-50% of my clothes when we moved in June. Now, the only way to make room for new clothes is to dispose of something old. Well, I've been purchasing new ones, but not getting rid of the old ones! My closet is a mess.

2. De-clutter our living room. Same as above - we have been accumulating "stuff" and storing it in the living room. Everything must go!

3. Figure out a solution for the jaC Jewelry newsletter. My new computer does not have the program I use to create my newsletter. There is no way to get that program, either - it is no longer sold. I keep using my old computer once a month to create my newsletter, but this is a temporary solution. I need a permanent one. This one's going to be the toughest on this list.

4. Figure out if I want to take another jewelry class (wax carving) or photography class next, and sign up. I am really looking forward to this one! I think it's going to be wax carving, but you never know.

5. See "The Nutcracker" ballet. This one should be easy - I already found the venue; all we need to do is pick a date and buy tickets!

See, they are not completely unreasonable. :) What are your goals?

3 comments:

  1. Year end resolution ~ that's different! I like it. A photography class would be interesting and fun.

    My goal for the rest of 2009 is just to get through it in one piece ~ lol! This is such a crazy time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know that I have really thought of a year end resolution...I most of the things you mentioned when I got laid off the end of August..My house hated me that first week..LOL If I could have found a way to rearrange the bathroom and kitchen they wouldn't have been safe either..I would love to take a photography class but I couldn't afford the equipment you would need right now...But it is a thought for next year if things pick up..

    Have a great Thanksgiving..Be safe and Happy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Janna! You and me are two peas in a pod. I have a few things on my list to finish up and you're a great inspiration!

    XO

    ReplyDelete