Thursday, December 31, 2009

I Resolved Everything...

...except #5 on my Year-End Resolutions list. Considering it took me a little more than a month to do it all, that's not bad!

1. My closet is only 25% full thanks to my merciless purging.

2. Same goes for our living room (A big thank you to Husband for helping! I know it was hard for him to part with some books, but he was realistic in admitting he'd never look at them again.).

3. The jaC Jewelry newsletter debuted in its new format this month, thanks to a tip from Alison. I thought finding the right newsletter service was going to be the toughest task on my list; it took about 15 minutes.

4. I have registered for wax carving and am very much looking forward to it!

5. Still haven't seen "The Nutcracker"... The tickets were a little more than I thought; I just checked to see if they are still available, and it appears that the only ones left are $200 a piece. This one is going to wait until next year - and I am OK with that. I did get to see Christmas Spectacular and the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall, very last-minute and completely unexpected... It was fantastic. I think it's a worthy substitute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment