Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Visitor!

If you are wondering why Momma hasn't posted in a while, it's because she has been busy preparing for a GUEST! Not just any guest - her one and only sister! She made last-minute plans to visit us for a long weekend, and I couldn't be more thrilled. Momma thinks my aunt is coming to see her. I know she's coming just to see me. She has not seen me since I had just been adopted this summer and was just a little munchkin. Now I am all grown up and mature at 9 months.

My aunt misses me a whole lot. How do I know? She told me so. She calls me on the telephone when Momma is not home, and we chit chat for quite some time about this and that like all aunts and nieces.

I can't wait! I hope my aunt brings me a big catnip cake. I might share. (But don't hold it against me if I don't.)

2 comments:

  1. That is truly wonderful! Aunts are the best, and so are nieces :) Have fun Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby, guess what, we are looking for kitties to adopt now! We're going out tomorrow to take a look at a few and see if we can't find you some friends for you to Skype with. I'm sure your aunt can't get enough of you, cause you are too cute! Hope you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete