Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Wearables - New Pieces!

Happy Friday! Glad it was a short week for me. Did you notice? Finally I listed new pieces in my Etsy shop! Here they are! I thought I'd try something new for a change and make something with pearls. I took their pictures using my new fancy camera. I will have to tell you all about it one day (soon-ish).

Rain-Kissed Leaf Necklace - Sterling Silver Chain, Natural Leaf Dipped in Sterling Silver and Peacock Blue Round Pearl Dangle, $40

Rain-Kissed Leaf Necklace - Sterling Silver Chain, Natural Leaf Dipped in Sterling Silver and Brown Round Pearl Dangle, $40

Pearl Princess Earrings - Peacock Keshi Pearl, Large Round White Pearl and Sterling Silver Leaf Post Earrings, $50

Have a great weekend, everyone! I've got a college friend visiting - can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful new pieces Janna! Hope you are having a fun time with your college friend!

    ReplyDelete