Monday, January 4, 2010

jaC Procures on Etsy - Delicate Spring Photographs by Ann Wilkinson

The longer I am on Etsy, the more I shop there! This year, multiple holiday presents for my family came from Etsy.

One of them is this gorgeous set of five petite prints of spring wildflowers. The artist who captured their delicate beauty is Ann Wilkinson of Ann Wilkinson Photography. When I found this set in Ann's shop, I knew the set would make the perfect gift for my sister, whose favorite flower is lilac. She had been looking for a set of floral pictures to decorate her apartment, and IKEA has the ideal square picture frames for these beautiful shots.

Check out Ann's shop - you will find the most unexpected images, from nature's treasures to cityskapes. You can even carry a piece of Ann's art with you everywhere you go with these essential key rings!

Thank you, Ann, for your beautiful work! My sister absolutely loved this precious gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment