Monday, January 11, 2010

jaC Procures on Etsy - Makeup Bag by Tagodesign

In search of a little bag to carry my makeup around, I settled on this Japanese Kimono Framed Heart Pouch, Quilted, Peony Flower in blue. It arrived the other day all the way from Japan, and I couldn't be happier! Naomi, the artist who makes these unique pouches from kimono fabric, is very sweet, and her work is exquisite.

I have my eye on a few more items at tagodesign! I found another Etsy favorite. :) Check it out - you might too! Naomi also has a blog where she introduces her readers to Japanese culture and her handmade creations.

2 comments:

  1. Konnichiwa, Janna.

    I am glad to see the pouch on your blog.
    Thank you so much !!

    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little make-up purse, it's got style and beauty! You've got great taste Janna!

    ReplyDelete