Saturday, February 13, 2010

This and That

First and foremost, Ruby has been bugging me to post these pictures she took the day it snowed (Wednesday). She claims she promised them to you and insists that it is important to keep promises. Apparently, this cannot wait until Wednesday (when she blogs again), so here you are! She apologizes for the poor picture quality; she is a novice in all things photography.

Second, do you have a citrus reamer like this one? It is AMAZING. If you use citruses frequently, you need one. I know we need one ASAP. They have them here for $12.

Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

  1. I think the pictures turned out pretty darn good..Glad I'm not driving those streets....And how can you cook and not have one of those citruses...I've had mine for donkeys' years....
    Have a Nice Valentines Day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots, what a great window Ruby has to look out of. Beautiful sight!

    Happy Valentine's Day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, nice shots from the window, I could hang around with a view like that forever!
    I have a similar Citrus reamer, mine comes standing, with a glass measuring jar attached at the bottom, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! Love those 'white' trees.. put me in christmas mood again. :p Thank you, Ruby for sharing these photos. Happy Valentines' day!

    Hugs,
    Rheea

    ReplyDelete