Monday, February 22, 2010

Who's Hungry?

This weekend was all about food! (And why shouldn't it be?) We tried two new places.

The first one was NY Hotdog (thank you for the suggestion, Michelle!).

If you know my fascination with hot dogs, you are wondering why I didn't go there sooner. I am wondering that myself. We got these fine-looking Bulgogi hot dogs. They tasted as good as they looked!

The next place we tried was the famous Shake Shack. I got the ShackBurger (first photo), and Husband got the Shack Stack (a cheeseburger and a crisp-fried Portobello filled with melted muenster and cheddar cheese). We also shared a hand-spun coffee milkshake (not pictured - drank it too soon!). Everything was divine!

3 comments:

  1. All looks fabulous! Makes me hungry just looking at it all. Can't wait to try all these fab food places in NY when I come to see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so incredibly jealous that you have all those wonderful food choices near you! that's my one complaint about our neighborhood... not enough good restaurants nearby. it also then means that i have to cook more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not fair! I am trying soo hard to be good. These look incredible. I have never had a Bulgogi hot dog.

    ReplyDelete