We had a busy weekend! On Saturday, we:
- Took Ruby to the vet. She was quiet while the tech was giving her vaccinations and drawing blood, but howled like a wolf when he cleaned her ears.
- Went to Brooklyn Indie Market, where my friends from wax carving class were selling their beautiful jewelry.
- Several more people from class came to the market; from there we headed to a bar and watched the U.S. exit the World Cup. :(
- Headed to South Sea Port for dinner and fireworks!
- While we were looking for a spot at South Sea Port, I had a bright idea that it would be much better to watch fireworks from the Brooklyn Bridge. We rushed there and 45 minutes later made it just in time for the fireworks. They were majestic!!! We also enjoyed unbelievable views of NYC.
On Sunday, we:
- Picked up the best lox spread bagels in the whole of NYC and headed to the park.
- After enjoying a delicious breakfast, I took Husband's pictures for a portrait assignment for my photography class. It was 90 degrees, we were sweating, but Husband complained only a little and patiently let me take all the pictures I wanted. A gold star for Husband!
- I also took pictures of these gorgeous hydrangeas.
- Got home and cleaned.
- Went grocery shopping.
I am exhausted and need another two days off! How about you? What did you do this weekend?