Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Prostate Cancer Awareness Jewelry

September is Prostate Cancer Awareness Month!  My dad is a survivor; thank goodness his cancer is currently in remission.  I wanted to create items for all those whose lives have been affected by this disease.  Alison and I just added two necklaces to increase prostate cancer awareness in our Cloud Nine Jewelry shop:

My Dad My Hero Necklace - Sterling Silver Chain, Stamped Disc Pendant, Awareness Ribbon Charm and Light Sapphire Crystal, $50


Dad Prostate Cancer Awareness Necklace - Sterling Silver Chain, Stamped Disc, Awareness Ribbon Charm, Light Sapphire Swarovski Crystal, $48

The necklaces feature a sterling silver chain adorned with a hand-stamped sterling silver disc, an awareness ribbon charm and a baby blue Swarovski pearl or crystal (baby blue is the Prostate Awareness color).  I love how they turned out!  I wear the "Dad" necklace pictured above.  As with all our Cancer Awareness items, 15% of the proceeds from Cancer Awareness items will go to the David Turner Lymphoma Foundation.

2 comments:

  1. Those are lovely, what a beautiful tribute :) I wish your dad continued good health, Janna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately my dad wasn't lucky enough to beat prostate cancer and passed a month ago. We r trying to get the NFL involved with a blue month in Sept to bring awareness to this terrible disease. I wish ur father the best and love what ur doing.

    ReplyDelete