Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Stranger in My House

Hello humans!

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas.  I was wishing for lots of tuna and treats.  Instead Papa went to the shelter and adopted this little white, orange and gray fur ball last week.


Her name is Erica.  She is 5 months old.  And let me tell you, she has been nothing but a nuisance.


She eats my food.  She sleeps in my spot.  She plays with my toys.  Every day I wake up from one of my many naps and think, "Maybe she has disappeared as suddently as she appeared".  But no, she is still here. Ugh.


I don't think she is a cat.  I think she is a mouse.  Look at this picture.  Doesn't she look like a mouse?!


Anyway, if you want a pet mouse, drop me a note.  We may barter.  I don't ask for much - just a few cans of tuna...

XOXO,
Ruby

4 comments:

  1. LOL Ruby, you are so funny! I'm sure you are going to get used to having Erica in your life before you know it. Someday in the future you won't even know what life was before she came along. Your momma and Papa will always love you and know you as their first baby.

    XOXO, God Mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... she's so cute!! I hope they'll be friend soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she's so beautiful :) But she really looks like a mouse - maybe it's an agent of Mouse Investigation Bureau, to investigate how many tuna you eat daily? :> Hide it from her, just in case! ;):D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, Ruby! Another kitty is invading your turf :S She sure is pretty, though (although not as pretty as you are!) I hope you can become bff's very soon :)

    ReplyDelete