Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas in the City - Part 2

Happy New Year!

Here is Part 1 if you missed it.  We continued our Christmas Day walk around Manhattan by heading to the beautiful Pierpont Morgran Library and Museum, located just a few blocks away from Lord & Taylor.


Then at night, I thought it would be fun to go see The Tree by the Rockefeller Center.  I figured it wouldn't be crowded at all.  Well, I was wrong!  There were literally thousands of people - a mix of people from all over the world!  I heard four languages I recognized, and ten I didn't.  All restaurants in the vicinity were open and full of people dining, drinking and Celebrating Christmas.  Husband was in a rush to escape the crowds; I ended up with only one semi-clear photo of the tree. :)

3 comments:

  1. beautiful! happy near year, janna, bert, ruby, and erica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Happy New Year! All the best to you and your family in 2011! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most beautiful images and the ironwrk, fabulous.

    I adore your jewelry so happy to discover you!

    Happy New Years!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete