Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Wearables - New Cancer Awareness/Charity Colors!

A couple of months ago, you gave me some great suggestions for adding new awareness colors to the Cancer Awareness/Charity section of my shop.  I have added two new bracelets so far - green and purple!

Big Dave's Big Gift Bracelet - Green Pearl and Sterling Silver Ribbon Kidney or Leukemia Cancer Awareness Bracelet, $30


Big Dave's Big Gift Bracelet - Deep Purple Pearl and Sterling Silver Ribbon Pancreatic or Thyroid Cancer Awareness Bracelet, $30


 On a related note, I just donated the proceeds of 18 awareness bracelets (all sold in 2010) to the David Turner Lymphoma Foundation!  My goal is to sell 50 bracelets in 2011.  I think we can do it.  Please help spread the word by sharing David's story through these bracelets!  Thank you.

Stay tuned - another beautiful bracelet design that will allow you to combine several awareness colors in one bracelet is in the works!

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful thing you are doing!

    http://thescrappylifeofmine.blogspot.com/2011/01/card-cupids.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors of these pearls!

    www.jewelrydosedaily.com

    ReplyDelete