Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Playing Dress Up

Hello all!

Back in the good old pre-Erica days, Momma bought me a hat.  She thought it would be fun to dress me up.  I disagreed.  The Pumpkin and Santa outfits were enough public humiliation!  The hat just sat there unused, which was a shame, really.

One day, when Momma went to work, I thought: I could have some fun with this hat.  To say that I had fun would be an understatement!


It's just a little payback to Mouse for eating my food, sleeping in my spot, and being a nuisance in general...

XOXO,
Ruby

4 comments:

  1. Oh Ruby's such a great model ;) She must love that hat, she looks so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby you did a great job dressing up Erica, she looks fabulous in your hat! Now now, don't forget to play nice though, she is your new sister after all. xo, god mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ruby, we had no idea you were such a talented shutterbug, either!

    ReplyDelete