Thursday, August 25, 2011

Preparing for Irene

Hello everyone!

I know it's not a Wednesday, but Momma let me blog anyway because I have been good all week.  I took a little video of Lucy - thought you might like to see what a goofball she is, but apparently it's too big and Blogger would not upload it, no matter how hard I try.  *sigh*

Hurricane Irene is supposed to hit NY late Saturday/early Sunday...  NY subway and buses may be shut down for the first time ever!  Some parts of Manhattan are being evacuated, but Papa checked, and we are not in an evacuation zone.  We will, however, be watching the storm like a hawk!


Have a great weekend, and those of you on the East Coast - be safe!

XOXO,
Ruby

4 comments:

  1. Hi Erica (aka Lucy) I love your pointy little ears, you're too cute! Wishing you all a safe weekend, be nice to Ruby and I wanna come visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive never had much success posting videos with Blogger. It works much better to upload them to YouTube or Vimeo first and then embed them in my blog. I'm about to post a swimming video of the boys from YouTube. :) I'd love to see Lucy on vid!

    Your blog header is absolutely gorgeous!

    Stay dry and safe this weekend. We'll enjoy the beautiful weather here on your behalf. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that you stay safe and the storm dies down before it hits you guys! Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking of you and wondering how you all are dealing with the impending storm. Stay safe!!

    p.s. your photos are super great, esp. the one at the top of your blog!

    ReplyDelete